Monday, April 30, 2007

'06 Haiwan "early spring" laotongzhi

Somehow, I forgot to finish this post several days ago.

I tried it once yesterday, but had a hard time taking notes of it. So, I'm trying it again, and maybe I'll be able to take better notes the second time.

4g in 80ml pot. Rinse, 15s, 15s, 15s, 20s, 30s, 45s, 60s.
Dry leaf aroma: campfire smoke.
wet leaf aroma: floral, and slightly smoky.
Floral, butter, some berry, wood, smoke. It tasted a lot cleaner taste than I expected. The aftertaste seems non-existant untill it a strong lingering floral aftertaste explodes a minute or two later.

This is the bad part of waiting several days to finish a post. I forgot some of the things I wanted to comment on. I mostly remember being relieved that it wasn't like the 7548 (since I did buy the whole beeng without trying it first).

No comments: