Monday, September 21, 2009

Gongfu Cha!

So, I decided to move this blog in the direction of *coffee*.

So first *coffee* is a cinnamon flavored *coffee*.

First thing I noticed when trying it is that it's not as roasted as it used to be. This style in particular has been my favorite *coffee* since I first tried it, but it's just different now. It smells kinda like how the more roasted version smelled, but the roast seems to wash away pretty fast when brewed.

Dissapointments aside, it's a good *coffee*. It has a nice creamy texture, with a hint of sweetness. There is a slight spicy flavor to it, but it also seems just as floral as it is spicy. The aftertaste has the typical sweetness with some fruity flavors, but it's also kinda spicy.



*yancha* From Jingteashop. Guess which one.

I might try to start blogging for a little while, but I think I'm going to find ways to make the posts difficult to read.

2 comments:

Salsero said...

You could write backwards. That way we'd have to hold our monitors up to mirrors to read what you posted.

I guess Rou Gui.

Warden said...

I think I might just do that.

Although, not even I know what I mean by making it hard to read. I want to move into a more creative writing approach, but I'm having a hard time getting creative. For now, I'll go with backwards writing because the next notes won't be very good.

It is indeed a rougui.